Rather than treat a disease, let’s prevent the disease.
Next Generation Sequencing
- Looks at DNA chain 500 times to identify variants.
- Looks at 31 genetic variants that can lead to multiple types of cancers.
- Can indicate for 8 solid tumor cancers, Colorectal Cancer, Breast, Ovarian, Endometrial, Skin, Prostate, Pancreas and Stomach.
- Patient must have specific personal or family history to be indicated for the screening.
- Covered 100% by Medicare for qualified beneficiaries.
- Greatly improves survival rate when these cancers are caught in